btw, 2.2.0 is out

Subject: btw, 2.2.0 is out
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 01:12:07 EET

Yup, the package is now at:

http://ecasound.seul.org/download/ecasound-2.2.0.tar.gz

I'll update the web site and send the announcement a bit later.
CVS is already tagged with v2_2_0.

There were still a few pending issues (most notably the ncurses
compilation issue, tremolo/-eemt problems, ecasound.el binary path and
Janne's "chainsetup sanitizer" patch), but I decided to leave them to
later releases. In any case we need to release 2.2.1 to fix all the
embarrassing bugs that are reported right after I've sent the
announcements. ;)

I guess this is a good moment for a big thank you to all of you who have
had the energy to help in ecasound development. Let's keep up the good
work also in 2003! :)