Re: [ecasound] playback problem delta 1010lt

Subject: Re: [ecasound] playback problem delta 1010lt
From: Burton Samograd (kruhft_AT_kruhft.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 07:50:25 EET

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 01:43:35PM -0800, Martin O'Loughlin wrote:
> thanks Burton.
> Unfortunately the support for the 1010lt is only fully
> implemented in rc6, so i guess I may just have to wait
> a bit longer for the next version of alsa, or try the
> latest cvs.

Usually the cvs version is ok if you don't mind some compile problems every once
and a while. What do you need "fully" implemented that isn't in the older
version? Being basically the same card internally with a bigger interface box
on the 1010 I'm curious what doesn't work with it.

> by the way, what command line do you use for the
> output
> device.
>
> just the standard, -o alsaplugin,0,0,0
> or something more fine tuned.

I actually haven't used ecasound for a while (just keep on the list to see
what's going on :), but I don't think I had to do much to get it to work well.
Hopefully I'll have some more time in the future and we can exchange some tips.

--
burton samograd
kruhft_AT_kruhft.dyndns.org