improvement request.

Subject: improvement request.
From: raoul.megelas (raoul.megelas_AT_libertysurf.fr)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 22:54:08 EET

Hello all?

A real need (for me), not so difficult to implement i think
to ecasound-iam:
the ability to set markers by letters, (in a small buffer),
say a-z or <F1> ... while playing, for a later quick editin.
I think that because ecs keeps track of the elapsed time, and knows of course
the offset in the sound file.
The specificity of Ecasound is not broken by this behaviour.
What do you feel about this point, please?
        If i missed something of course let me know.

Best regards.

        raoul
        raoul.megelas_AT_libertysurf.fr