ecasound.el 0.7.8 released

Subject: ecasound.el 0.7.8 released
From: Mario Lang (mlang_AT_delysid.org)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 01:36:02 EET

Hi.

Fixed an anoying bug, and so I release so soon again. Release soon, release
often! :)

;; Version: 0.7.8
;;
;; * Fix bug in "cop-add -el:" completion.
;; * Made `ecasound-format-arg' a bit prettier.
;; * Add --daemon support. If --daemon is set in `ecasound-arguments',
;; ecasound-iam-mode will take advantage of that and initialize a
;; `ecasound-daemon' channel, as well as a periodic timer to update the
;; mode-line. M-: (display-buffer ecasound-daemon) RET to view its contents.

Most notable new user visible consequence is that we now have engine-status
and cs-position in the mode-line, neatly updated every 1 second.

Find it here: http://delysid.org/ecasound.el

--
CYa,
  Mario