Re: [ecasound] resample / jack / stdin

Subject: Re: [ecasound] resample / jack / stdin
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 00:22:32 EET

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, smoerk wrote:

> I cannot figure out how to resample wav files with a _unknow_ sample
> rate to 48000 Hz and output the audio via jack. I tried different
> things, but nothing worked for me. Please help, I'm too stupid for this ;-)

Unfortunately this is currently not possible. The easiest solution to this
would be to add a small ogg-header parser to
ecasound/libecasound/audioio-ogg.cpp which would set the correct
samplerate. The you could just issue:

ecasound -f:32,2,48000 -i resample,48000,foo.ogg -o jack

... and it would work independently of the foo.ogg sample-rate.