Segmentation fault - core dumped

Subject: Segmentation fault - core dumped
From: kunal agarwal (kagarwal_AT_usc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 05:42:55 EET

Hi,
When I try to run 4000 processes simultaneously on a solaris machine, i am getting Segmentation fault - core dumped but i am not getting this mesaage if am running 900 processes simultaneously. Before this message i was getting "virtual memory exhausted" but then i unlimit in the sh shell but now I am getting Segmentation fault - core dumped.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kunal