ecamonitor output for 2.2.0-pre3

Subject: ecamonitor output for 2.2.0-pre3
From: Justin Rosander (JustinRosander_AT_msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 11:24:58 EEST

here ya go, I thought this was interesting. I tried the ecamonitor thingy, and this is what came out instead of what we thought would come out:

ecamonitor: Connecting to remote host.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/ecasound/bin/ecamonitor", line 116, in ?
    main()
  File "/opt/ecasound/bin/ecamonitor", line 60, in main
    s = connect_to_server()
  File "/opt/ecasound/bin/ecamonitor", line 37, in connect_to_server
    s.connect(("localhost", 2868))
socket.error: (111, 'Connection refused')

oops, nothing happened :P
justin

ps- Where did you get those coconuts?Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com