Re: [ecasound] ECI C example

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ECI C example
From: janne halttunen (jhalttun_AT_pp.htv.fi)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 13:08:35 EEST

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 01:59:58 +0300 (EEST)
Kai Vehmanen <k_AT_eca.cx> wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, janne halttunen wrote:
>
> > Ok. So I should've RTFM. I have to link to libecasoundc library.
>
> gcc -o eciexample eciexample.c -lecasoundc

Hmm, I wonder why my chaotic-random method didn't catch this most obvious solution? :)

> gcc `libecasoundc-config --cflags` -o eciexample eciexample.c \
> `libecasoundc-config --libs`
>
> This also takes care of the "#include <ecasoundc.h>" problem
> you noticed earlier (check the output from '...-config --cflags').

Yes it does, thank you. I am bit lost in the woods here. Does anyone happen to have some pointer to a "C development on unix" type of manual? (freebies preferred, my IT budget's quite small these days)

janne