Re: [ecasound] Compiling 2.2.0-pre1...

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Compiling 2.2.0-pre1...
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 12:56:11 EEST

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, janne halttunen wrote:

> Maxim Heijndijk <cchq_AT_wanadoo.nl> wrote:
>> Hi, I compiled 2.2.0-pre1, but there are no *so files (libs) and no
>> plugins. Is this right ?
> Yep, propably it is. See:

And yes, it really is. :) As of 2.2.0-pre1, ecasound package doesn't
include any shared libraries.

> http://cvs.seul.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb-1.80.cgi/sound/ecasound/Documentation/edi-30.txt?rev=1.2&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Oops, content is correct but the title...

-(edi-30): Turning libecasound and libkvutils into shared libraries.
+(edi-30): Turning libecasound and libkvutils into static libraries.

Quite a fundamental mistake. ;)