Segfault when doing preset-register?

Subject: Segfault when doing preset-register?
From: Mario Lang (mlang_AT_delysid.org)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 01:18:52 EEST

Hi.

I just happened to stumble over a strange problem. If I do preset-register
from within my emacs inferior mode with the latest cvs version,
I get some output and then suddently, ecasound segfaults.

if I do the same in an ecasound session from a vt100 terminal, it
works.

Any ideas?

I'm really a gdb idiot, but if someone could instruct me on what
to do to produce a traceback or something I'd like to supply
this information if need be.

--
CYa,
  Mario