cop-status return value in int-output-mode-wellformed

Subject: cop-status return value in int-output-mode-wellformed
From: Mario Lang (mlang_AT_delysid.org)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 19:25:32 EEST

Hey.

While playing with the elisp parser for int-output-mode-wellformed
(what a horrible name!), I noticed that cop-status return string
has a \n on the last line. Other commands dont have this.
This results in \n\n\n, and confused my parser :). I know it should be more
robust anyway, but if there is nothing against that, could we fix this please?

--
CYa,
  Mario