Re: [ecasound] NetECI and stanadlone ECI impls; edi-27 and edi-28

Subject: Re: [ecasound] NetECI and stanadlone ECI impls; edi-27 and edi-28
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 11:40:38 EEST

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Tony Leake wrote:

> It sounds pretty straightforward, i don't quite get the loglevel bit but I'm
> sure I'll get the hang of it :)

That's just the way ecasound categorizes different kinds of log/debug
messages it prints during processing. If you run ecasound with -d:15, you
see all the messages from the first four loglevels. With -d:255 you get
to see all currently used loglevels. My idea was to add a new level for
EIAM command return values. This way you can easily ignore messages like
'(eca-engine) Prefilling i/o buffers.'.