Re: [ecasound] NetECI and stanadlone ECI impls; edi-27 and edi-28

Subject: Re: [ecasound] NetECI and stanadlone ECI impls; edi-27 and edi-28
From: Tony Leake (tony_leake_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 09:44:06 EEST

>Anyone interested in writing a standalone C/python/perl/php/tcl ECI
>implementation? Part of the job should be quite straightforward, but there
>are few tricky issues.

I'll have a go at writing the php implementation as I really like this idea.
It may take a while though as I
have quite a lot on at the moment as php ecasound has now been accepted to
be part of the PEAR (php's answer to cpan) distribution and I have to write
lots of docs/test scripts/examples etc.

Are you looking for these to be built before you work on the new ecasound
code to get ideas for the return values parsing, and doing the forking from
within php/perl/etc?

Tony