Re: [ecasound] [RME Hammerfall] Using multiple channels

Subject: Re: [ecasound] [RME Hammerfall] Using multiple channels
From: Jesper - Servicez.org (jep_AT_servicez.org)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 00:02:08 EEST

Guys

(Kai; had a nice weekend? Welcome back!)

It seems to work fine, playing music on channels, stuff like that:

A little question: Can i alsa play more the 1 song at the same time? I get a
device in use error now.

For example: I want to play song 1 on channel 1, song 2 on channel 2.. at the
same time.

Is it possible? And if so, how?

Thanks!

--