[ecasound] The planet's finest tools for your workshop and home

Subject: [ecasound] The planet's finest tools for your workshop and home
From: finesttools_AT_netzero.net
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 23:21:31 EEST

We carry the finest tools for your workshop and home, including hand tools, high-powered
flashlights and muultipurpose tools. If you would like to receive more information
about our tools, please REPLY to this email and enter "more info" in the subject line.

If you are not interested in tools please accept our apologies for this intrusion. To stop
further emails from us, please reply to this email and enter "remove" in the subject line.

Thank you.