[ecasound] TERM environment variable not set.

Subject: [ecasound] TERM environment variable not set.
From: J. Gareth Williams (garethw_AT_qualis.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 17:04:41 EET

Hi all,

Is this an ecasound error? I ask because I was trying to run ecasound
as a cron job, and this is all the output I got. I've done this before
with older versions of ecasound.

If it is an error, is there a way I can run ecasound without being
attached to a terminal? Can I just set the TERM variable to vt100 or
something?

Thanks in advance for any insight.