Re: [ecasound] Ecasound and jack

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Ecasound and jack
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid_AT_tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 21:58:37 EET

Hi,

Has anybody been able to reproduce the system lock-up I've described in
my previous e-mail on this thread? It is quite possibly a threading
problem because if I disable the DB system I'm able to record for a
while (last time was eight minutes) but then eventually things freeze
up. With DB on it freezes immediately.

Anybody has any idea? I'd really like to be able to write to a file as I
do rt processing between jack's alsa input and output...