[ecasound] Aborted

Subject: [ecasound] Aborted
From: by way of Gilles van Eeden (Gilles)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 16:29:25 EET

Hi,

when starting ecasound in interactive mode with the command

ecasound -c -b:256 -r -f:16,2,44100
-a:1 -i track1.wav -o /dev/dsp
-a:2 -i /dev/dsp -o track2.wav -x

it appears to start recording on command S, but quits on command T with the
message: "Aborted". It leaves a dangling proces that I need to kill as well.
The recorded track remains empty. I tried varying the buffersize, dsp-devices
and other options, to no avail. What's up?

Gilles