Re: [ecasound] Something's badly wrong with ecasound!

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Something's badly wrong with ecasound!
From: Junichi Uekawa (dancer_AT_netfort.gr.jp)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 20:44:54 EET

Kai Vehmanen <k_AT_eca.cx> cum veritate scripsit:

> > -libecasoundc_la_LIBADD =
> > +libecasoundc_la_LIBADD = $(top_builddir)/libecasound/libecasound.la
>
> This is how things were before the recent makefile cleanup. It works
> most of the time, but not always. For instance if I install
> libecasoundc to ~/music-apps/lib, apps using the library still need to use
> ecasoundc-config for locating the installed libraries.

I think this should be the way it is done.

I thought, for installing to ~/music-apps/lib, one can just set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH appropriately, to compile.

Having no library dependency information from
libecasoundc -> libecasound -> libkvutils sounds wrong.

regards,
        junichi

--
dancer_AT_debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4