Re: [Jackit-devel] Re: [ecasound] new ecasound jack plugin

Subject: Re: [Jackit-devel] Re: [ecasound] new ecasound jack plugin
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_op.net)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 06:52:33 EET

>and what if I want that to show up on channel 23? do I have to specify 22
>other jack outputs so that what I want shows up on 23?

there is no good scheme yet for wiring jack clients. all existing jack
clients except jackrec have hard-wired connections right now. i think.

the implementation of jack_get_ports() should make developing a
general patching program quite feasible. i would do it, but i have to
go get ready for travel.

--p