Re: [ecasound] eca-el

Subject: Re: [ecasound] eca-el
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 19:36:00 EET

On 13 Dec 2001, Mario Lang wrote:

> I am playing with writing ecasound related extensions for Emasc since
> yesterday evening, and I wanted to let you know about it, and perhaps
> get some early input from you guys.

I'm sold. This is absolutely brilliant! Works fine with my 21.1.2 emacs. I
just added the emacsmode to eca.cx's list of ecasound projects. I also
took a screenshot of me running ecasound and editing the related source
code at the same time! :) Check...

        http://www.eca.cx/screenshots/ecasound-2.1dev6_emacsmode.jpg

Woohoo!

PS Yep, I guess I just revealed where I stand in the emacs-vs-vi
   debate.;)