[ecasound] eca-el

Subject: [ecasound] eca-el
From: Mario Lang (mlang_AT_home.delysid.org)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 19:34:52 EET

Hello.

This is a very very early gamma-ray access release :).

I am playing with writing ecasound related extensions for Emasc since
yesterday evening, and I wanted to let you know about it, and perhaps
get some early input from you guys.

You can find what I have till now at delysid.org/eca-el

ecasound-ewf.el is a .ewf file mode.
  Doesnt do much, font-lock and completion.
  e.g. try C-x C-f test.ewf RET so TAB TAB filename TAB ... RET l TAB TAB SPC TAB TAB TAB
  C-c C-p is bound to ecasound-ewf-play which invokes an interactive ecasound
  session and lets you play the .ewf.

ecasound.el:
  This will be the core library, currently it only provides a very very
  minimal comint-derived ecasound-mode for inferior ecasound processes.

Play with it, and tell me if you like it.

--
CYa,
   Mario <mlang_AT_delysid.org>