Re: [ecasound] largefile update

Subject: Re: [ecasound] largefile update
From: The Eye (the.eye_AT_gmx.li)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 12:25:50 EET

On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 04:15:28PM +0200, Kai Vehmanen wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Dec 2001, The Eye wrote:
>
> > hate to inform you that no, it doesn't ... did the same as the last time
> > (fetched new cvs version, did the aclocal, automake, autoconf thing and
> > then configure as in the last mail, then started make)
> [...]
> > In file included from audioio_alsalb.cpp:37:
> > audioio_alsalb.h: In method `class ALSA_LOOPBACK_DEVICE * ALSA_LOOPBACK_DEVICE::new_expr()':
> > audioio_alsalb.h:68: cannot allocate an object of type `ALSA_LOOPBACK_DEVICE'
>
> Ok, this is actually another problem, one not related to the largefile
> update. In other words ALSA0.4.x/0.5.x has not compiled for a while. I
> made few more fixes. Let's say "might be fixed in CVS" this time. :)

not yet, I'm afraid *grins in a slightly embarrassed way*

error this time:
In file included from audioio_alsalb.cpp:37:
audioio_alsalb.h: In method `class ALSA_LOOPBACK_DEVICE * ALSA_LOOPBACK_DEVICE::clone() const':
audioio_alsalb.h:67: return to `ALSA_LOOPBACK_DEVICE *' from `const ALSA_LOOPBACK_DEVICE *' discards qualifiers
make[3]: *** [audioio_alsalb.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/eye/ecasound-cvs/libecasound/plugins'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/eye/ecasound-cvs/libecasound'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/eye/ecasound-cvs'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

i.e. the same as before ... sorry to be bothering you

--
Michael Hellwig  aka  The Eye          michael.hellwig_AT_uibk.ac.at
check out http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~csaa5128 for gpg public key