Re: [ecasound] sync. problems on simple project

Subject: Re: [ecasound] sync. problems on simple project
From: Daniel Clark (drac32_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 15:09:16 EET

Thanks for the help on this... I'm actually still
messing around with alsa 0.9 drivers following the
recommendation (installed ok but don't seem to record
anything)... once I've got this working, I'll compare
to OSS.

Then once that's working I'll download ecasound
2.1dev4, compare to the old & update you!

Cheers,
Dan.