Re: [ecasound] sliders to ecamegapedal (Re: kladspa? (fwd))

Subject: Re: [ecasound] sliders to ecamegapedal (Re: kladspa? (fwd))
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 23:20:40 EEST

On 17 Oct 2001, Arto Hamara wrote:

> c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I/usr/include/qt -I/opt/include -O2 -D_REENTRANT -DNDEBUG -ffast-math -fstrict-aliasing -funroll-loops -c qebuttonrow.moc.cpp
> In file included from qebuttonrow.moc.cpp:10:
> qebuttonrow.h:49: `QButton' was not declared in this scope
> qebuttonrow.h:49: parse error before `,'
[...]
> Compiled nicely after I added #include <qbutton.h> into qebuttonrow.h, though.
> Runs straight from compile directory without installing, too.

Thanks, fix applied. Same problem is also in ecawave (both use
qebuttonrow). Wonder why it works with older qt-versions. Seems like a
clear error to me. Oh well.. :)

> Had one pretty nasty hang. X was almost completely locked, and seems ecamegapedal
> used much memory (several hundred MBs) at that time.

Hmm, sounds bad. If you can reproduce it under gdb, that would be helpful.
Although one possibility is that the bug is qt-related - you are running
the qt3-beta after all...