Re: [ecasound] Gteca errors

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Gteca errors
From: janne halttunen (jhalttun_AT_pp.htv.fi)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 14:36:44 EEST

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, Kai Vehmanen wrote:

> > guess it's time to rewrite ecasound/pyecasound/Makefile.am - this time
> > without libtool.
>
> And now it's rewritten. ;) Libtool is still used, but the final linking
> phase of libpyecasound.so (the python module) is done manually.

Thanks for your effort Kai, I've heard that writing makefiles isn't the
most pleasant of tasks in the world. :)

So, if you install 2.1dev, pyecasound will be linked to it?
And also, do you have any general instructions of meddling about with
development versions ecasound when older ecasound is installed?

janne