[ecasound] nice -n-20!

Subject: [ecasound] nice -n-20!
From: Eric Devost (ericdevost_AT_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 22:20:32 EEST

Hi gu'ys,

I've been usign ecasound for half a year now and I should say that it is
an absolutely awsome program.

My question is, why in the doc you do not mention the command :
Nice -n-20 when comes the time to achieve higher performances.

Without this command, it's impossible for me to do multitrack recording,

even if I use the -r command of ecasound. Is there any reasons why not
mention it?

Just asking...

Eric Devost,
Québec,