[ecasound] eci.py

Subject: [ecasound] eci.py
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 20:29:23 EEST

Hello,

I'm a total newbie to ecasound and totally new on the list.

I've got ecasound v.2.0.3, compiled it against Python2.1 (pyecasound) and
tried to install heteca. eci.py returns an error: (same thing if I run
python and try: import eci)

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.1/site-packages/eci.py", line 105, in ?
  print "Chain operator status: ", e("cop-status")
NameError: name 'e' in not defined

Any ideas?
eci.py looks good to me but I'm not a python guru.

thanks

Mike