Re: [ecasound] Things seem a bit broken...

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Things seem a bit broken...
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 16:11:26 EEST

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, S. Massy wrote:

> PS Isn't ecasound 2.1.0 supposed to be called 2.1DEV0 or something?

D'oh, d'oh, d'oh... and a couple d'ohs more! From latest 'NEWS' file:

--cut--
  devT = dev-release - development releases leading to the next stable
                       version
--cut--

Arrggh! I can't even remember my own policies. :) The next one will be
2.1dev1. For consistency, I'll re-release 2.1.0 as 2.1dev0.

Of course we could change the policy again, but I think it's good that
dev-releases also look like dev-releases (2.1.0 looks stable to me. :)).