[ecasound] More problems with .ewf-files

Subject: [ecasound] More problems with .ewf-files
From: Julien Patrick Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 16:47:34 EEST

Hello all!
  I tried to mix some normal .ewf-files. They were sourced to some
wave-files, which should be one after the other. But the last file, made
some funny stuff. The file with the last time-position had some delay. I
was able to find out that this delay, depends on the buffer-size. I mean
the buffer you choose with the -b option. With a smaller buffer aourd 256
it works a bit better, but there is still a delay and I can't fix it. I
tried to enable raised priority, but it seems, that it has nothing to do
with a performance lack. Any idea, why this could happen?
  Thanks for all help!
  My kindest regards
        Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen