[ecasound] Question about using -pn

Subject: [ecasound] Question about using -pn
From: Julien Patrick Claassen (julien@c-lab.de)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 10:44:00 EEST

Hello all!
  I had a problem using an effect-preset. The preset had one variable
parameter and I treid to get it working like this:

  ecasound -i somefile.wav -o /dev/dsp -pn:aw:0.2
  OR:
  ecasound -i somefile.wav -o /dev/dsp -pn=aw:0.2

  But that wouldn't work. How do I add the parameter for the effect?
  I run ecasound 2.0.1 on a SUSE 7.2 linux with alsa 0.5.10
  Thanks for any help!
  My kindest regards,
           Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen