[ecasound] setpos works strangely

Subject: [ecasound] setpos works strangely
From: dany (guy.clotilde@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 12:39:42 EEST

Hello everyone
I'm new to this mailing list.
I love ecasound, which let me have at less a 10 tracks + stereo effects
multitrack working on my C600-64meg laptop (with -sr 22100 enabled for
hearing).

I just get a little problem with setpos, did search in the mailing list
archive but didn't find the answer.

Is it my config or is setpos acting strangely?
when I jump to a pos on track, the second or third time it's not the same
place in song.
aio-status acts the same: the first time it gives me, for example, pos 120
second from beginning. If I stop , play the song, go to the beginning, play
again and run aio-status on the same sound, this time it returns 126.
In the mailing archive, there is something about the way ecasound count the
time, but I didn't understand. Can someone help me, please?

CLO guy.clotilde@wanadoo.fr
Sorry for my english, I'm french :)