Re: [ecasound] seg fault

Subject: Re: [ecasound] seg fault
From: G.Lee Johnson (lee@imyourhandiman.com)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 20:12:23 EEST

> Did you install the rpm-binaries..

yes ;)

> So it's probably one of...:
> - problem with libstdc++ (do you have the libstdc++-compat
> package that comes with rh7.x installed?)
> - problem with Qt
> - problem with glibc
>
> Recompiling either the src.rpm or directly from tar.gz might be the
> easiest way.

yes I sometimes forget this solves things....:) thanks.

> Btw; does plain "ecasound -i somefile.wav -o /dev/dsp" work?

yes it works just fine kai..but multi-track still isn't i'm getting:
ecasound ('h' for help)> t
- [ Chainsetup/Enabling audio inputs ]
(eca-control) ERROR: Warning! Selected chainsetup cannot be connected.
Can't perform requested action.

I did the example at your website precisely ( start example )

thanks
lee
-====