Re: [ecasound] config.{guess,sub}

Subject: Re: [ecasound] config.{guess,sub}
From: Junichi Uekawa (dancer@netfort.gr.jp)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 18:17:06 EEST

In Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:55:52 +0300 (EEST) Kai cum veritate scripsit :

> On Sun, 12 Aug 2001, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
>
> > I've noticed that it seems like config.guess and sub are quite
> outdated.
> > I'm trying to update it to see if ecasound will compile on hppa (HP
> PARISC)
>
> True, I haven't touched those since I moved to
> autoconf/automake. ;) Ie. if you have newer ones that work ok, I'll be
> happy to add them to the distro package.

Okay. The current config.{guess,sub} seems to be working on
quite a few systems, I would like this one to be included.
How would you like it done? File sent in an attachment?
The diff is rather big, and I don't really see the point in
sending the diff.

regards,
        junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4