[ecasound] Problems reinitializing ecasound via eci

Subject: [ecasound] Problems reinitializing ecasound via eci
From: Remco Poelstra (rjpoelstra@home.nl)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 20:42:29 EEST

Hi,

I let my program exit ecasound by calling eci_cleanup();
When I then run eci_init(); it segfaults.
Am I doing something wrong or am I forgetting something or?

It's demonstrated by:

int main(void){
        eci_init();
        eci_cleanup();
        eci_init();
        printf("%s\n","Test");
        eci_cleanup();
        return 0;
}

"Test" will never be printed, because of the segmentation fault.

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra