[ecasound] Noise at the begining of the soundfile after processing

Subject: [ecasound] Noise at the begining of the soundfile after processing
From: Luis Pablo Gasparotto (luispagasparotto@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 23:20:11 EEST

Hi all,

After processing soundfiles using Ecasound 2.0.1 a little noise was created
at the begining of the soundfile. I have used this command:

ecasound -ete:12,75,35 -i:/Imagenes/mambo.wav -o:/Luispa3/mambo.wav

and /Luispa3/mambo.wav have the noise.

What can I do to avoid this in the future?

Thank you very much in advance,

Luis Pablo Gasparotto