Re: [ecasound] Perl ECI bindings - Audio::Ecasound

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Perl ECI bindings - Audio::Ecasound
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 19:39:08 EEST

On Sun, 01 Jul 2001, Brad Bowman <ecasound-list@bowman.bs> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've written a Perl module which implements the Ecasound
> Control Interface. There are also a few higher level interfaces
> like the new Python one. You'll need a perl compiled with
> -Dusethreads and version 2.0.1 of Ecasound. I'm using it
> myself but would appreciate any feedback <eci-perl@bowman.bs>
Thank you very much for that, I can't wait to give it a serious try, it just
looks so great. :)
I have a bit of a good news for you, by the way; my version of perl doesn't
seem to be compiled with threading support and it works fine, at least with
the example programs. I'll tell you more once I've had a go at some more
serious programming with this module.