[ecasound] noise reduction

Subject: [ecasound] noise reduction
From: Valentine Kouznetsov (vkuznet@fnal.gov)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 17:06:03 EEST

Hi,
I'm a newbie with sound tools. Recently I found out a way to
transport my video from digital camcoder to PC and would like
to play with sound. My main problem that I have static noise
(which is produced by camcoder itself) and would like to remove
it from the source video. Is there any way to do it with
ecasound?

Any suggestion are welcome.
Thank you,
Valentine.