Re: [ecasound] ecalength

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecalength
From: Kai Sturm (kai.sturm@sturmnetz.de)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 13:52:47 EEST

> I've scribbled this little "program" to make it easy to retrieve the
> length of a file from the command line. I post it here in the hope
> that it might be useful to others too. Please note that I'm _not_ a
> professional programmer, so be nice. :) Please post it back if you
> bring any improvement to it.

Thank You!

But at last we preffered to write a little php-Function to retrieve the
length of the file, cause the rest of the program is php.
But there were still some problems. When I appended one file to an
existing other one there was a noise between them. I had to read
and write the first file with ecasound before I appended the other
one, then everything sounded fine, but the file was to big. So I had
to convert it to mp3. This works now.

Greetings,

Kai

Sturm GmbH - Weinbietstr. 2-4 - 67141 Neuhofen / Pfalz

Email: info@sturmnetz.de - www: http://www.sturmnetz.de

Telefon: 06236/41212 - Telefax: 06236/41213

Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen am Rhein - HRB Nr. 3352

Geschäftsführer: Kai Sturm