[ecasound] ecalength X

Subject: [ecasound] ecalength X
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 08:11:30 EEST

Hi,

I have made a few improvements to ecalength and therefore post them
here. Most notably it now displays the length of a file both in
seconds and in minutes and seconds. It also gives you the total length
if you specify multiple files. Quite useful when you have all those
tracks and want to know how long a CD they would form.

Note that I might or might not bring other improvements to that piece
of code but whatever happens I will not post new "versions" here
anymore as I don't want to bother the whole list with what is in the
end a simple hack. If someone cares, I will always leave a fresh copy
of it at http://www.colba.net/~observer/progstuff
Who knows, I might even make a crude webpage for it...

Regards,
S. Massy