[ecasound] Nas Support ?

Subject: [ecasound] Nas Support ?
From: Francesco Colferai (yagelist@radiofujiko.it)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 15:42:35 EEST

Will ever be added a NAS support (http://radscan.com/nas.html) ?
It could be really useful, expecially if someone need to use the same card to do multiple jobs...
Now im using it via the nas recording tool (aurecord) using stdout piped into ecasound,
but a direct support would be a better choice i think.
Tnx in advance.
Yage.

--
Vermouth always makes me brilliant unless it makes me idiotic.
Warning this mail can contain Skazzo(TM).