[ecasound] bug in RAWFILE::close()

Subject: [ecasound] bug in RAWFILE::close()
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 17:50:55 EEST

There is a bug in RAWFILE::close() which triggers a segfault if for
example you try to remove a raw file object with aio-remove. I have
changed a few lines and it "seems" to have fixed the problem.
-----
void RAWFILE::close(void) {
  if (is_open() && fio_repp != 0) {
    fio_repp->close_file();
    delete fio_repp;
    fio_repp = 0;
  }
  toggle_open_state(false);
}
-----

But now it has me wondering: since this problem never occurred when
the processing would finish normally, does that mean that
RAWFILE::close() is _not_ called on exit?