[ecasound] Bug in db system

Subject: [ecasound] Bug in db system
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 19:06:30 EET

There still seems to be a bug with the fw/rw/setpos commands with -z:db
enabled. If I use "-y:100" it does position me 100 seconds after the
begining of the recording but using "setpos 100" in IAM positions me
about 4 times further (400 seconds). It behaves normally if the db
system is disabled though.
(CVS tree updated last weekend.)