Re: [ecasound] skipping unwanted portions of an audio file.

Subject: Re: [ecasound] skipping unwanted portions of an audio file.
From: Bill Kenworthy (billk@iinet.net.au)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 01:52:50 EET

This looks possible as I used the iam to locate the points for cutting
(found it faster than visual tools in fact!). So I could cut & paste
while locating the points - I'll give it a go. I used the bash script
idea yesterday which is what prompted me to write to the list - there's
gotta be a better way and I cannot be the only one who does this kind of
editing.

BillK

"