Re: [ecasound] Loops: can someone explain?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Loops: can someone explain?
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 10:21:23 EET

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, S. Massy wrote:

> Here's an example, it should work theoritically even though it obviously
> has no practical use...
> $ ecasound -a:1 -i:test.wav -o:loop,0 -a:2 -i:loop,0 -o:alsahw,0,0 -c

Doh, if you issue "fs" and "status" after starting the above setup, you'll
notice what happens (processing stops after one buffer and engine status
is always "error"). It seems that the new output error handling code added
in 1.9dev1 broke loop-device support. I'll put the fix to CVS.

 . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ .