Re: [ecasound] Effects

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Effects
From: lee (lee@imyourhandiman.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 22:14:24 EET

> Well, here you don't want effects, you'd rather use some sort of filter. Now
> it really depends on the noise you're trying to squash. For a guitar hum
> you migh try to cut a bit in the lows. It's usually better to just try out
> and see, your ear knows best. :)

sorry yes i meant filter......:) see what I mean? :)LOL

anyway i've tried using sonic foundrys new soundforge5.0 and goldwave etc.etc.

none of them is getting it save for maybe a concert hall effect that came with a
cakewalk app but its then difficult to hear audio

its hard to explain what it is its almost as if when they recorded it they had
some horrible interference somewhere.......

anyway yes i've done my level best at "experimentation/ear knows best" I just felt
maybe a pro on this list :) might know a few "specific" settings to

thanks for reply :)
lee
-===