Re: [ecasound] A very weird bug

Subject: Re: [ecasound] A very weird bug
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 20:21:32 EET

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Jeremy Hall wrote:

> hmm, have you built an ecasound_deb versions? sounds like an assert needs
> to be checked.
Well, well, well... I built a debug version but the same bug could not
be triggered. I spent a little while messing in gdb though and, though the
exact same behaviour couldn't be reproduced, I was able to get quite a few
segfaults. I wouldn't bet my life on it but it seems to be in relation
with memory management. all of the segfaults occurred either in malloc(),
free(), or resample_with_memory(): what do you make of this?