[ecasound] Some little problems in ecafixdc

Subject: [ecasound] Some little problems in ecafixdc
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 23:18:05 EET

Hey,

Compiling the latest CVS I have problems with ecatools_fixdc.cpp; I spent one minute trying to hunt where the error might come from but haven't got the time now, so here's the error:
ecatools_fixdc.cpp: In function `int main(int, char **)':
ecatools_fixdc.cpp:71: `EFFECT_DCFIX' undeclared (first use this function)
ecatools_fixdc.cpp:71: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ecatools_fixdc.cpp:71: for each function it appears in.)
ecatools_fixdc.cpp:71: `dcfix' undeclared (first use this function)
ecatools_fixdc.cpp:129: parse error before `('

Also, would someone be kind enough to tell me how to find out what has changed exactly between CVS updates or how to keep a log of this, thanks...