Re: [ecasound] gates - major change

Subject: Re: [ecasound] gates - major change
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall@uu.net)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 08:13:20 EET

so let me get this straight.

When we do gates now, when the gate is triggerred, frames are written to
the output device. When the signal falls below the threshold, we stop
writing frames. How then do we maintain synch? If enm, for example, is
used, how do we keep from losing continuity?

This should be a switch, not a force-to.

_J