Re: [ecasound] custom osc not global ?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] custom osc not global ?
From: xavier moulet (xavier.moulet@free.fr)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 13:12:03 EET

1/ Sorry for repeated sent mail. I won't do this again, promised.
2/ -kog + python/c++ interface : Fine ! I wouldn't have dreamed about such a thing ! Wow !
BTW, I'm quite new to ecalist, you said that feature has already appeared in CVS, but I doesn't really know ... what do you need to make it official & release it ? I would like to be of some help, (though I'm not a 31337 coder ...) if you need it. I really find fair to spend at least a part of the time I would have spent in redoing the audio backend to helping your project.

I'll try to import & build that beast. Are there recent tarballs or do I really need cvs import ?

Thanks very much for your kind repsonse

xavier